Resort Assistant Ambleside
We are looking for an enthusiastic part-time Resort Assistant to help our small team.
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- Confident using computers and be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and being a team player is imperative.
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to suggest and implement improvements
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
Area of responsibility:
- Carry out all duties assigned individually
- Carry out daily and weekly cleaning schedules as requested
- Be willing to help wherever possible and to understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough, to deliver the best possible service
- Assist with the on-call after hours emergency phone
The part-time position is based on 16 hours per week – Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. Salary £10 per hour.
To apply please email the Resort Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015394 33777