Join our Visitor Experience Teams
Competive salary, permanent roles
We’re looking for enthusiastic and friendly people to join our Visitor Experience teams. Based at Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House or Windermere Jetty Museum of Boats, Steam and Stories, you’ll be passionate about providing excellent customer service and will be at the heart of our visitor experience.
These important roles will be based primarily in our Tea Room and Café where your excellent service will ensure our customers have a visit to remember. To succeed in these roles you’ll have great customer service skills and be:
- A good host and enjoy being ‘front of house’
- Comfortable with using an electronic till, and handling phone calls
- Happy with food and beverage preparation and service
- Skilled at managing tasks and prioritising
- Great with detail and spotting when things need doing
- Happy working on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Flexible and willing
For the right person we’re also looking for a full time Tea Room Supervisor at Blackwell.
For more information visit www.lakelandarts.org.uk
Email: email@example.com or call 01539 888055
Closing date: Monday 17 June 2019