Join our Developing Team and Make a Difference!
Support Workers/Care Assistants
From £8.50 per hour depending upon experience and competency
Your role will be to provide a comfortable, rich and fulfilling home lifestyle whilst supporting a young man with an acquired brain injury living between Kendal and Carnforth.
We are looking for hands-on, experienced, competent and reliable people with a range of talents who enjoy working as part of a busy team, respond positively to challenge and have what it take to deliver results for their client.
- Appropriate qualifications (QCF Award or Certificate/NVQ 2 or 3) or willing to train to this level and experience of working in a similar environment and/or with challenging behaviour is desirable.
- Highly motivated with a strong commitment to good standards and person centred care.
- Able to work weekends and school holidays on a shift basis and an ability to be flexible.
- Individuals with good Computer skills and experience in using apps like Launchpad, iMovie, garage band, Facebook, Skype etc.
- Creative individuals and/or people with complimentary interests and skills in the areas of Filmmaking, Photography, Arts and crafts, Music, Woodwork, Cooking, Gardening and Sport.
- Driver with own car essential as we are in a rural location. A clean licence desirable as the client has his own vehicle that you may be required to drive.
In return we offer a supportive and professional working environment with full induction training and continuing professional development. Permanent contracts for 40 or 32 hours per week.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Rosie: firstname.lastname@example.org
A satisfactory Enhanced DBS check is required for these posts