SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
PERMANENT PART-TIME (15 hours)
Required for September 2018. 15 hours per week – 52 weeks.
Hours of work: 10.00am – 1.00pm. Annual leave will be expected to be taken during the school holidays in negotiation with the Headteacher. Salary Scale: BS9 SCP 29-30 (£26,470 – 27,358 pro rata).
Castle Park School is a successful primary academy with increasing pupil numbers, part of Kendal Primary Multi Academy Trust. Governors are seeking to appoint an ambitious, experienced and highly motivated School Business Manager.
The post is initially for 15 hours per week, but this may be increased for a candidate with suitable financial competencies and skills.
As our new Business Manager, you will play a key role in the development of Castle Park School, with particular responsibility for leadership and management of:
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Premises, Health & Safety
The Business Manager will work closely with the relevant school staff and external consultancies.
In addition to a commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all stakeholders within the school community, applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- experience of developing and maintaining administrative systems in a busy working environment
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a flexible and pro-active approach
- the ability to prioritise your own workload, meet strict deadlines and think strategically
- an understanding of financial processes, health and safety and IT
We warmly welcome visits to our school and look forward to meeting you. Application forms and further details are available from:
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th June 2018 at 9.30am
Short listing: Monday 18th June 2018
Interviews: Friday 22nd June 2018
Castle Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.