Working with 3rd party support to provide ‘all things IT’ for Out of Eden
(£35k – £45k depending on experience)
This fast-moving dynamic company based in Kirkby Stephen currently has an exciting opportunity for an IT professional. This is a wide ranging role best suited to a person who is happy to be hands-on, imaging a PC one day, but who has the ambition, talent and initiative to advise and support the directors and help shape the future of IT for the whole business, the next.
Whilst having a natural passion and energy for all things IT, you will need to be confident in your ability to provide the following;
- Partnership – Be the IT Partner to all your colleagues at Out of Eden
- 3rd Party Management – Manage all aspects of IT delivery with 3rd party support
- Problem fixer – Hands on skills for 1st line and user administration tasks
- Service Specifier – A broad IT knowledge to specify services from 3rd parties
- Keeping our systems & data safe – A keen interest and passion for technology and the legislation that surrounds it
- Structured organiser – Be able to manage project delivery in a planned and organised manner
- Sound judgement – Understand what represents good value and justify the reasoning for spending requirements
- Good house-keeper – Be able to forecast and monitor IT budgets
If you are an IT professional looking to further your career, the company will invest in your on-going development and provide an enjoyable, interesting and challenging place to work. If this sounds like you and you are committed to working for a family company that supports the community and treasures the environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV with a cover in the first instance to email@example.com