We have a fantastic opportunity to offer a variety of working hours in our team to suit you.
Min 6 hours – Max 40 hour contracts available. We look after our guest rooms from 8.00am – 8.00pm.
What would be perfect for you?
If you are looking for a flexible job that can offer you a great work life balance then please come along and have Coffee and Cake with one of our team the Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa on Tuesday 25th February between 12.00pm and 8.00pm.
We are also able to offer complementary transport for those team members whose working hours start at 10.00am and finish at 2.30pm. The transport will pick up from Minlthorpe, Kendal and Windermere dropping off at Low Wood Bay.
We are also offering an hourly rate of £8.42 along with all the benefits detailed on our jobs page of the website www.englishlakes.co.uk/jobs – take a look at them all!
- Be part of the team, maintaining outstanding housekeeping standards in guest bedrooms and surrounding areas.
- Communicate in a friendly, welcoming manner with guests, responding positively with their requests and requirements.
- Perform turn-down duties (depending on shift).
- Replenish housekeeping supplies as required.
- Be motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues.
- Have excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards.
- Demonstrate great attention to detail.
- Have knowledge of industry related regulations.
- Be willing to adopt a hands on approach to cover sickness/holiday.
Notes: All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo ID will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa, Ambleside Road, Windermere, Cumbria LA23 1LP