£8.03 per hour for working week days
£8.83 – £9.23 per hour for weekend working
Working within our established cleaning teams you may not be an experienced cleaner, but you will be someone who takes pride in their work and is committed to help deliver a first-class cleaning service.
With roles based at either
- Sedbergh Casterton Preparation School
- Mulberry Nursery
- Sedbergh School
You may choose the location that is most convenient for you and either full or part time working patterns that will accommodate your existing commitments such as other employment, childcare or studies.
A number of suggested shift rota’s Monday to Friday are listed below but if you are interested in discussing an alternative please call for an informal chat.
6.30 am – 3.00 pm / 9.30 am – 2.30 pm
5.30 pm – 8.30 pm / 2.00 pm – 10.00 pm
IN RETURN FOR YOUR COMMITMENT AND ENTHUSIASM WE OFFER:
- Competitive salaries depending on skills and experience
- Generous employer contribution Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme and support
- Free access to on-site facilities, including gym, sports course and swimming pool
- Being part of a supportive and friendly community
- Sedbergh school is committed to the development of its people and there are always opportunities for the right people to develop their careers further if they so wish.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please email Lizzie Harrison on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 015396 20303 if you would like to know more about this or any other support positions that may be available.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment by complying with the School’s Child Protection Policy and Staff Code of Conduct at all times. You should be aware that this job will be subject to all relevant safer recruitment checks including an application form, references and an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.