Food & Beverage Manager
The Regent Hotel by the Lake is looking for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to head up our busy restaurant, bar & outdoor dining area.
We are a beautiful, 32-bedroom, 3-star hotel, in one of the Lake District’s finest locations – the shores of Lake Windermere, at Ambleside. We have operated the group under the same ownership for nearly 40 years and the business has been built on quality, service and warm, professional hospitality. The Regent Hotel is undertaking an exciting period of bedroom expansion in 2019.
Our quality Food & Beverage offering ranges between our famous late breakfast, relaxed, casual daytime dining on The Deck & in the bar, to á la carte in Table 22. Our intimate Table 22 restaurant regularly serves 60+ covers each night.
In addition to being hands-on and a people person who is happy to chat with guests & get to know the regulars, the ideal candidate will have:
- A strong customer-service background,
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment,
- A keen eye for the little details, with the ability to implement & provide training for the team, ensuring the best possible standards are met,
- Good communication skills, to ensure effective relationships with the Kitchen and other FOH team members,
- Strong organisational skills, ensuring the business is always staffed appropriately,
- Experience with maximising revenue & sales, targets and budgets.
The Food & Beverage Manager will also be required to act as a Duty Manager on some shifts. The role is full-time, working 5 shifts out of 7. No live-in is available for this role.
In return, we offer a competitive remuneration package, including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, uniform, pension contribution, dinner for two on your birthday, staff Christmas party, biannual share of tips.
Please call Andrew on 015394 32254 or send your CV to email@example.com