Customer Service Representative (Late Shift)
To provide an excellent customer service experience for our varied customer base and be able to process orders accurately and speedily.
- To make and receive calls from our existing customer base
- To process customer orders on our order entry system
- Be able to process orders accurately and quickly
- Experience of Microsoft Office and/or data inputting systems
- Call handling experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the catering industry would be an advantage
This position is full time evening shifts, 5 evenings per week including Fridays and Sundays. Part time can be discussed. The shifts are from 16:00 until midnight. Training will be given on days for the first month (9-5). Applicants must have own transport or live within the local area.
We offer guaranteed hours, good rates of pay plus extra benefits like Staff Discount, Health Cash Plan and Life Insurance.
Please send your CV to email@example.com