Rothay Garden Hotel, Grasmere
Current Cumbria Tourism Small Hotel of the Year
Now require the following to join their team:-
Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager
As an Assistant/Deputy Manager you’ll be required to assist the Director and Hotel manager in all hotel operations. The right person for the role will be engaging and friendly with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Overseeing Front of House operations, staff instruction, supervision and training. Servicing of all guest requirements.
- Cost controls, stocks, orders and administration. Implementation and maintenance of company standards
Skills & Experience
- An understanding of what great guest service looks like.
- Customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Punctual with excellent time management skills.
- Good personal hygiene and a smart appearance.
- A team player.
- Flexible and committed.
- A desire to learn.
Assistant Manager – Previous managerial experience is not essential as full training will be given; however, you must ideally have 5 years hospitality experience and have a genuine interest in delivering great service. In return, we offer a friendly environment, on the job training, and opportunities for progression.
Deputy Manager – Previous hotel managerial experience is essential for this role. In return, we offer a friendly environment, on the job training and opportunities for progression.
Hours: An average of 45 hours per week, working a combination of straight and split shifts
Remuneration: Very attractive rates for the right candidate(s)
Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Uniform: Suits, shirts and ties are provided by the company
Commencement: Anticipated to be early April, subject to notice requirements
To apply for these positions; please email your CV to Chris Carss, Managing Director to firstname.lastname@example.org