Assistant Business Support Co-ordinator
20 hours per week, £16,497 per annum (pro-rata), Fixed Term for 12 months.
We are recruiting an experienced Assistant Business Support Co-ordinator to join our busy office in Grasmere on the outskirts of the picturesque village set in the heart of the Lake District.
We are undertaking a significant archiving project that will see volumes of paper files on site reduce, important documents being sent for secure storage and other papers being digitized refiled or destroyed and we need someone to help us manage the process and really make this project fly.
You will come across documents that range from correspondence about repairs last year to plans and letters from the 19th Century. Everything needs to be sorted, identified and then the agreed actions implemented.
- You will have excellent administration skills, including proven competency in Microsoft Office in order to catalogue and keep track of the project work
- Have clear written and verbal communication skills to liaise with staff as well as provide the project board with regular updates on progress of the work
- Enjoy working as part of a team and flexing your time and focus to support others
- Welcoming and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to gain proficiency in the use of the Trust systems
For more information and how to apply please visit www.careers.nationaltrustjobs.org.uk – and search for IRC71078, or for an informal chat please contact Suzanne Ingham on 015394 63817
Closing Date : 2 November 2018
National Trust, Grasmere Hub, The Hollens, Grasmere, Ambleside LA22 9QZ