IBAR (EMEA) Ltd is part of Anord Mardix, a leading global provider of critical power systems which includes design and manufacture of custom engineered Low Voltage Switchgear, Power Distribution Units, Power Management and Control Systems and on-site installation / lifecycle maintenance services. With a group turnover in excess of £60M and almost 50 years in business the Anord Mardix currently employs over 600 staff across the UK with IBAR’s primary fabrication and assembly sites in Kendal, Cumbria.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit Assembly Operatives to join our IBAR Department.
The successful candidates must be self-motivated but also demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must work efficiently and provide consistent high-quality work product whilst working to deadlines, in return for which IBAR offers good rates of pay with higher rate overtime being available during busy periods.
The primary functions of the role will include:
- Manual handling of Aluminium housings and Copper and Aluminium busbars of varying mass
- Preparation of assembly materials
- Light hand machining
- Masking of housings and busbars prior to powder coating
- Use of hand tools i.e. De-burring tools, spanners, sockets, screw drivers, rivet guns & inserting machines
- Assembly of busbar trunking to exact standards
- Packaging product for dispatch
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Jessica Nisbet, HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via post; Anord Mardix, Castle Mills, Aynam Road, Kendal, Cumbria LA9 7DE.