We keep it simple and get results
Employment Pages is a free, fortnightly jobs paper which was first brought out in April 2005, under the title ‘South Lakeland Employment’. The publication is dedicated to employment in the South Lakeland & North Lancashire area, and we are different from other advertising media in that:
- For one booking your advert is out in the public domain for two full weeks, and on the website for four weeks.
- Our advertisement prices are far less than you’ll find elsewhere, with credit card sized adverts from £120 plus Vat (£12 per scc), and discounts for repeat adverts and charities, we could cut your recruitment costs by a staggering two thirds.
- It reaches the right people; it’s focused towards those who are looking for work and looking to change work. As our paper carries only job adverts, anybody that actively picks up a copy will be more likely to apply for one of the positions available.
- 15,000 free copies are printed and distributed every fortnight.
- We cover the largest area of South Lakes & North Lancashire, centering around Kendal and Lancaster, reaching Barrow-in-Furness, up to Keswick, and all that lies between. We are the only employment paper that comprehensively covers these areas, removing the need for businesses to place their recruitment adverts in two or three ‘traditional’ local papers.
- Copies are available in Supermarkets (where we have premium shelf positions), newsagents, petrol stations, convenience stores, Post Offices, shopping centres, libraries, Jobcentres and more throughout the area (See our stockist page)
- Branded racking at many of our outlets ensures that our latest issue is easily spotted by potential employees.
- All jobs in the paper also go on this dedicated website at no extra charge in our fortnightly digital paper.
- We are locals, who have set up an independent paper, and our aim is to ensure that you get the maximum response to your adverts whilst offering a friendly, efficient and affordable service. Please see our testimonials page to see current customers who have benefited from the publication.